By Your Side Dance Studio Ballroom Dancers Are Competing At The Emerald Ball Ballroom Dance Competition
We are proud to have many of our ballroom dance students competing at this years 25th anniversary Emerald Ball April 29 – May 4at the Los Angeles Airport Hilton.
Summary of dates and times that our ballroom dance student are competing at Emerald Ball:
- Tues. April 29th – 2:16pm (Salsa) AND
- Wednesday – April 30th 6:05pm (Waltz)
- Wed. April 30th – 2:10pm (Samba Solo)
- Tues. April 29th – 2:22pm (Closed Salsa)
- Tues. April 29th – 8:23pm (Open Salsa)
- Wed. April 30th – 10:15am-2:38pm (Arg. Tango)
Jane Glaser/Rene Perez:
- Tues. April 29th – 2:37pm-3:38pm (Open Bronze Rhythm) AND
- Tues. April 29th – 8:12pm-8:45pm (Open Bronze Rhythm) AND
- Wed. April 30th – 6pm-7:13pm (Closed Smooth)
Rene Perez/Deborah Perez:
- Tues. 29th – 9:17pm-9:20pm (Rhythm Open Bronze) AND
- Wed. 30th – 11:45am-2pm (Rhythm Open Silver) AND
- Wed. 30th – 6:44pm-6:47pm (Closed Smooth)
All our kids:
- Sunday, May 4th – 4:53-7:12pm
Get tickets at www.emeraldball.com if you want to come cheer for us and everyone else competing those days.
The Emerald Ball is pleased to be celebrating its 25th anniversary as one of the largest Dancesport Ballroom Dance Competitions in the country.
For the first time The Emerald Ball will be expanded to 6 magnificent days of Pro/Am, Amateur and Professional ballroom dance competition from some of the best ballroom dancers in the United States and around the world.
The highlight of the week will be the ballroom dancing showtime event “25 Shades of Green” created by Tomasz & Izabela Lewandowski. Performers will be a grand surprise.
The Emerald Ball
April 29th – May 4th, 2014
Los Angeles Airport Hilton Hotel
5711 W. Century Blvd.,
Los Angeles California 90045