Have Fun Learning to Ballroom Dance!
Beginner Ballroom – Fridays @ 7:30 pm
Learn the basic dance steps for common ballroom dances such as the Foxtrot, Cha Cha, Rumba, Swing, Waltz and Tango.
This is a fun class where you will learn to ballroom dance using our unique Interrelated System that shows you how you can use one move over several dance styles. Our Interrelated System of dance instruction helps you learn how to dance much more quickly by focusing on “leading” and “following” skills that can be applied across all ballroom dances. This gets you comfortable dancing in a variety of styles fast!
- Level 3 Ballroom Wednesdays 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Level 1 Ballroom Fridays 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Level 2 Ballroom Fridays 8:30 – 9:30 pm
- Cost: $18 per class
Now is The Time to Learn How to Ballroom Dance!
- By Your Side Dance Studio
- 12613 Washington Blvd.
- Los Angeles, CA (West Culver City) 90066